Email Etiquette Training
- 1 Days
This E-mail Etiquette training course teaches students how to use e-mail effectively. Students will learn how to write effective messages and e-policies, use e-mail accessories and passwords, and prevent your password from being stolen. Course activities also cover using the subject line, considering your recipient, managing e-mail volume, following netiquette guidelines, attaching files, preparing for recipient reactions, and using emoticons effectively. Students also learn about the differences between writing online and traditional paper-based writing, achieving e-mail message objectives, using correct punctuation, constructing effective sentences and paragraphs, editing your e-mail messages, and using active voice in writing.
- Learn how to use e-mail effectively.
- Learn to write effective e-mail messages.
- Learn how to manage e-mail volume.
- Learn about the differences between writing online and traditional paper-based writing.
- Learn how to attach files to an e-mail.
- Learn to use emoticons effectively in e-mail.
- E-mail basics
- E-mail characteristics
- E-mail programs
- When to use e-mail
- Writing an e-mail message
- E-mail policies
- Company policies
- Copyright laws, viruses, and liability
- E-mail features and security
- Features of an e-mail program
- Securing e-mail
- E-mail messages
- Message headers
- E-mail message body
- E-mail effectiveness
- E-mail recipients
- Message management
- Netiquette guidelines
- Netiquette style
- Emoticons and abbreviations
- Composing online correspondence
- Online communication
- Language and punctuation
- Efficient writing habits
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.