Customer Service over the Telephone
- 1 Days
This customer service training class teaches telephone courtesy and service. In this class, students will learn to provide high quality customer service over the telephone by improving their listening and questioning skills to clarify customer needs. Students will learn to create action plans to improve their customer service telephone skills so that they can provide excellent customer service and fulfill their customers' needs.
- Learn to provide excellent customer service over the telephone.
- Learn how to greet customers.
- Learn to identify and fulfill customers' needs.
- Learn how to master voice inflection.
- Learn how to listen effectively.
- Learn to manage objections.
- Learn the art of negotiating.
- Learn to ask questions.
- Learn to deliver bad news.
- Learn to manage customer perceptions.
- Quality Customer Service
- Show That You Care
- Proper Telephone Skills
- Skill Overview
- Handling the Telephone
- Mastering Voice Inflection
- Using Your Best Voice
- Addressing the Caller
- Answering the Telephone
- Effective Listening
- Managing Objections
- Learning the Art of Negotiating
- Asking Questions
- Making the Outbound Service Call
- Delivering Bad News
- Exercise: Managing Different Callers
- Exercise: Recognizing Caller Behavior
- Managing Telephone Messages
- Exercise: Customer Perceptions
- Managing Technology
- Closing the Conversation
- Understanding Customer Needs
- What Your Customer Wants
- Assess Your Skills and Attitudes
- Managing the Customer's Perception
- Exercise: Your Perception
- Exercise: The Customer's Perception
- Your Action Plan for Better Service
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.