Managing a Call Center Training
- 1 Days
This Managing a Call Center training course give students an overview of inbound call centers, managerial roles, and technologies that affect call centers. The course teaches students how to establish a call center, identify the call center managers' typical responsibilities, and determine the necessary technologies needed to best serve the company's customers, identify customer expectations, reduce the percentage of lost calls, calculate staff levels, and identify the reports that are used to evaluate a call center's performance. Students will also learn about establishing service goals, identifying areas for attention, and communicating effectively with executives. Course activities also cover reducing turnover, training employees effectively, managing employee stress, motivating, and communicating with employees. Finally, students will learn how to evaluate employee performance and establish monitoring programs.
- Learn how to establish a call center.
- Learn about the technologies that affect call centers.
- Learn to reduce the percentage of lost calls.
- Learn how to calculate staff levels.
- Learn how to evaluate a call center's performance.
- Learn how to reduce turnover in a call center.
- Learn how to motivate and communicate with call center employees.
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of call center employees.
- Call center fundamentals
- Establishing a call center
- Setting up the call center
- Call center technology
- Service and information technology
- Call load and staffing
- Employee motivation and monitoring
- Employee motivation
- Communication with employees
- Employee performance evaluation
- Employee monitoring tools
- Employee management
- Reduce turnover
- Stress management
- Customer management
- Customer expectations
- Customer relationship management
- Managing for excellent service
- Setting service levels
- Achieving service levels
- Analyzing reports
- Communicating information to executives
- Information that executives need
- Communicate with executives
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.