- 1 Days
This marketing training is designed for business people with little or no knowledge of marketing practices, as well as inexperienced marketing professionals. Students will develop strategic and tactical skills to create, execute, and evaluate a marketing plan.
- Learn analyze the market.
- Learn to organize your marketing efforts.
- Learn to create a marketing plan.
- Learn to implement a marketing plan.
- Learn about market segmentation and target market selection.
- Learn to price and brand your product.
- Learn to conduct a marketing audit.
- Learn to position your product.
- Analyzing Your Market
- Determine Your Sales Objectives
- Analyze the Market
- Isolate Your Market Segment
- Analyze Your Product
- Positioning Your Product
- Position Your Product
- Price Your Product
- Brand Your Product
- Develop Your Advertising Tactics
- Organize Your Marketing Efforts
- Conduct a Marketing Audit
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.