Presentations: Preparing, Developing, and Delivering
- 2 Days
This training course introduces students to the fundamentals of creating a presentation. Students will discuss the components of a good speech or presentation, and then they will learn how to develop their own. As students work through the activities, they will write and deliver three short presentations in class. They will be introduced to a variety of delivery techniques that include building rapport with the audience, using body language and humor, and facilitating a question and answer session. Students do not need to have any prior experience. They only need a desire to improve their presentation skills. Comes with CertBlaster software (download) and a companion CBT program.
- Learn the fundamentals of creating a presentation.
- Learn the the components of a good speech or presentation.
- Learn to develop a good speech or presentation.
- Learn to build rapport with your audience.
- Learn to use body language and humor.
- Learn to facilitate a question and answer session.
- Introduction to public speaking
- Public speaking
- Preparing your presentation
- The presentation process
- Presentation purpose
- Audience analysis
- Presentation structure
- Developing your presentation
- The conclusion
- The introduction
- The body
- Rehearsal techniques
- Delivering your presentation
- Gearing up
- Personal motivation
- Rapport and credibility
- Voice and body techniques
- Using humor and visual aids
- The question-and-answer session
- Visual aids
- Using what you've learned
- The implementation phase
- Resources and tools
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.