Business Accounting Training
- 1 Days
This business accounting training class introduces students to the fundamentals of business accounting. Students learn about current assets, long-term assets, intangible assets, and natural resources. Students also learn about the different types of liabilities, managing those liabilities, and calculating the time value of money. Course activities also cover calculating the present value, future value, interest rate, and maturity date on various types of cash flows, and understanding a company's statement of stockholders' equity and the balance sheet. Students also learn about the components of stockholders' equity, stock transactions, and financial analysis ratios used to evaluate a company's long-term solvency.
- Learn the fundamentals of accounting.
- Learn about current assets, long-term assets, and other types of assets.
- Learn about the different types of liabilities.
- Learn to calculate the time value of money.
- Learn to calculate the present and future values of cash flows.
- Learn the components of stockholders' equity.
- Learn financial analysis ratios.
- Accounting and business activities
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Accounting in business activities
- Accounting for assets
- Introduction to assets
- Accounting for current assets
- Accounting for noncurrent assets
- Accounting for inventory
- Fundamentals of the inventory system
- Inventory management
- Accounting for liabilities
- Types of liabilities
- Long-term liabilities
- Time value of money
- Calculating time value of money
- Calculating value of annuities
- Calculating value of bonds
- Interest rates and maturity dates
- Accounting for stockholders' equity
- Fundamentals of stock
- Fundamentals of stockholders' equity
- Fundamentals of ratio analysis
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.