Business Finance Training
- 1 Days
This Business Finance training course introduces students to the fundamentals of business finance. Students learn how to identify, calculate, and assess individual investments and investment portfolios, identify types of investment risks, calculate risk, and analyze the results. Students also learn how to calculate the future and present values of individual cash flows, ordinary annuities, annuities due, perpetuities, and investments with uneven cash flows. Course activities also cover calculating interest rates and maturity dates, establishing an amortization table, and calculating payments on amortized loans. Students also learn about the bond and stock markets, identifying characteristics of various types of stocks and bonds and their risks, and how to evaluate and invest in stocks and bonds.
- Learn the fundamentals of business finance.
- Learn to identify and calculate risk.
- Learn the diversification principle.
- Learn the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
- Learn about the time value of money.
- Learn to calculate the future and present values of cash flows.
- Learn to calculate interest rates, maturity dates and payments on amortized loans.
- Learn about the bond and stock markets.
- Learn how to evaluate and invest in stocks and bonds.
- Stand-alone risk
- Risk basics
- Probability analysis and rate of return
- Risk calculation
- Portfolio risk
- Diversification principle
- The Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Ratio analysis
- Future and present value of money
- Time value of money
- Compounding and discounting
- Even and uneven cash flows
- Calculating financial values
- Bonds and stocks
- Bond fundamentals
- Stock fundamentals
- Valuation of bonds and stocks
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.