Managing Performance Training
- 1 Days
This Managing Performance training course teaches students the basics of creating a performance plan and the appraisal process. Students will learn how to conduct a performance-planning meeting, document the performance plan, provide positive and constructive feedback, coach employees during the appraisal period, appraise employee's performance, conduct an appraisal discussion, and document an appraisal. Course activities also cover communicating performance problems to employees, making performance improvements, conducting a status meeting, and documenting ongoing communication. Students will also learn how to respond to a defensive employee, resolve conflict in an appraisal discussion, and understand the laws governing the appraisal process to reduce the risk of legal challenge.
- Learn to manage employee's performance.
- Learn to create a performance plan.
- Learn to provide positive and constructive feedback.
- Learn to coach employees.
- Learn to appraise employee's performance.
- Learn to communicate performance problems to employees.
- Learn to document ongoing communication.
- Learn how to respond to a defensive employee.
- Learn how to resolve conflict in an appraisal discussion.
- Learn the laws governing the appraisal process.
- Understand performance management
- Performance management
- Performance management plan
- Job description
- Performance-planning meeting
- Understand performance-planning meeting
- Process for providing feedback
- Coaching employees
- Appraising employees' performance
- Performance appraisal process
- Gather appraisal materials
- Prepare for an appraisal discussion
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.