- 1 Days
In this motivation training course students will discuss the foundations of motivation. They will examine motivating and demotivating factors as well as negative thoughts. They will also discuss motivation theories and the benefits of motivation. Students will examine the concept of having a Positive Mental Attitude, and how they can work towards a PMA in their lives. During this course, students examine in detail the fundamentals of the core four known as good health, life-long learning, effective communication, and good organization skills. Finally, students will discuss the motivation process and how they can work towards reaching their peak performance.
- Learn about the foundations of motivation.
- Learn about motivating and demotivating factors.
- Learn about motivation theories.
- Learn the benefits of motivation.
- Learn to work towards a Positive Mental Attitude.
- Learn to overcome your fears.
- Learn about the Core Four: good health, life-long learning, effective communication, and good organization skills.
- Basics of motivation
- Overview of motivation
- Overview of the motivation process
- Positive mental attitude
- Overcoming your fears
- Perception and reality
- The Core Four
- The motivation process
- Identify and plan
- Implement and evaluate
- Using what you've learned
- The implementation phase
- Resources and reading suggestions
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.