- 2 Days
In this Basecamp (new version) training class, you will learn how to effectively manage your projects online using Basecamp, the leading web-based project collaboration tool.
- Learn to efficiently manage people, companies, and permissions.
- Learn to create and use Groups to efficiently notify people of project activity.
- Learn to define, populate, search, and manage projects.
- Learn to create and use Project templates.
- Learn to post Discussion messages.
- Learn to share files.
- Learn to create and manage To-Do lists, and To-Do tasks.
- Learn to use Basecamp's Calendar functions.
- Learn to use iCal to integrate Basecamp's Calendar with your company's other calendar tools.
- Learn to collaborate with Basecamp's Text Documents.
- Learn to quickly view project activity on the Dashboard.
- Learn to view project activity with RSS tools.
- Learn to simplify access with a 37signals ID and Launchpad.
- Learn about third party add-ons that can extend Basecamp with reporting, charting, billing, and accounting.
- Learn to use Basecamp with the iPad, iPhone, and other smartphones and tablets.
- Experience with project management.
- Coming soon.
Sams Teach Yourself Basecamp in 10 Minutes
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.