Maximizing Project Success Through People
- 2 Days
No matter how good we might be at meeting budgets and manipulating Gantt charts, successful project management simply does not take place in a vacuum. So much depends on how well we interact with other team members and stakeholders. In this Mastering Project Success Through People training class you will learn that mastering important people skills like managing stress, inspiring motivation, creating alliances, reconciling different work styles and maintaining self-confidence amidst criticism and setbacks, students will greatly increase their chances of managing any project to a successful outcome.
- Learn to learn how to inspire motivation among team members.
- Learn to learn how to manage stress.
- Learn to learn how to create alliances.
- Learn to learn to reconcile a variety of work styles.
- Learn to learn how to maintain the project and yourself in difficult situations.
- Project Management and the Four Relationships
- Defining the New Project Management
- The General Management Side of Project Management
- Linking Project Success to Project Management Relationships
- The Four Big Relationships
- How We Are with Others
- People Orientation
- Interpersonal Orientation Assessment
- Understanding the FIRO-B Assessment
- Taking Initiative to Build Project Relationships
- Developing Greater Awareness of How Others Feel
- Expressing Interest and Concern for Others
- Pursuing Project Results Appropriately
- Maximizing Your Individual and Group Interactions
- How We Are with Ourselves
- Introduction to Centeredness
- Leveraging Assets and Liabilities
- Enhancing Emotional Self-awareness
- Tapping into Internal Motivation
- Dealing with Stress Effectively
- Thriving on Change
- Development Planning
- Creating a Personalized Development Plan
- Summary and Conclusion
- Where We've Been
- Where to Go Next
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.