Collaborative Consulting Skills for IT
- 1 Days
For IT to deliver superior consulting-level results to the organization it servers, IT employees at all levels of the organization must understand how to effectively blend their technical expertise with superior communication and collaborative skills, in a wide variety of situations and with multiple stake-holder personality styles, who have varying needs and wants.
This Collaborative Consulting Skills for IT training class is specifically designed to provide technical professionals with the tools needed to provide this high level of business acumen and proactive business participation.
- Understand SERVE consulting methodology.
- Develop techniques for building client trust and long-term relationships.
- Learn ways to build your professional reputation.
- Learn novel approaches to communicating with internal clients and others.
- Understand and Apply Five Step Consulting Model
- Setting up a Relationship
- Establishing Needs
- Recommending Solutions
- Valuing Objections
- Executing - Next Steps
- Understanding Stakeholders Needs
- Demonstrating Superior Communication
- Developing a Personal Reputation as Trusted Advisor
- Using Interview Techniques to Uncover Needs
- Successfully Manage Expectations
- Inspiring Long-term Loyalty
- Building Collaborative and Team Relationships
- Food for Thought
- Various Mini Case Scenarios that Help Illustrate Pains and Payoffs
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.