Time Management for Managers
- 1 Days
Productivity improvement should never be your goal. It should simply be a conduit to free up the time, money and resources you need to drive success.
This Time Management for Managers training class widens your perspective on productivity enhancement and outlines a strategy to assure your efforts are aligned with corporate goals, holistic in nature, systematic in implementation, and measurable. Next, it describes how to create a culture that facilitates continuous improvement, which is the underpinning of organizational change and productivity enhancement. It then describes seven "Productivity Amplifiers" designed to maximize organizational efficiency. Last, it provides a seven step methodology designed to maximize the value of your productivity based endeavors.
- Learn how to build a culture that facilitates productivity enhancement.
- Learn how to align and measure productivity projects based on company goals.
- Learn the seven key areas of potential productivity enhancement.
- Learn a seven step process to manage your productivity initiatives.
- The Unseen Costs of Poor Productivity
- Why Productivity Drives Success
- Power of Focused Productivity
- Goal Alignment
- Holistic Mindset
- Systematic Implementation
- Measurable Results
- Creating a Productivity Culture
- Cultural Awareness
- Innovative Mindset
- Employee Communication
- Ability to Change
- Self and Organizational Learning
- Conflict Avoidance and Resolution
- Productivity Amplifiers
- Smart Delegation
- Meeting Effectiveness
- Time Management
- Zone-Based Prioritization
- Email Efficiency
- Process Awareness
- Innovative Asset Reuse
- Seven Step FOCUSED Productivity System
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.