ActionScript 3.0 Training
- 3 Days
This ActionScript Training class teaches students how to program in ActionScript to make Flash sites more interactive and dynamic.
- Learn to work with code snippets.
- Learn to work with events and functions.
- Learn to create animation.
- Learn to Work with ActionScript and components to load content.
- Learn to work with Preloaders in ActionScript 3.0.
- Learn to create and format text.
- Using Code Snippets and Navigating the Flash Timeline
- Adding ActionScript Using Code Snippets
- Placing Code on the Flash Timeline
- Working with Events and Functions
- Working with Event-handling Functions
- Using Code Snippets to Create Navigation
- Create Event Listeners
- Creating Animation with ActionScript
- Controlling Movie Clip Properties with ActionScript
- Creating Animation Using ActionScript Tweens
- Creating ActionScript in External Files
- Creating Instances of a Class File in Flash
- Using ActionScript and Components to Load Content
- Creating a List Component Instance and Setting Its Parameters
- Adding an Instance of the UILoader Component
- Adding a CHANGE Event Listener to the List Component
- Loading SWF Files into a UILoader Component
- Creating the Gallery File
- Adding a Scroll Bar to the Text Field
- Creating Preloaders in ActionScript 3.0
- Tools in the Testing Environment
- Creating a Text Field and Progress Bar to Track Loading
- Inserting ActionScript to Track Progress of the UILoader Component
- Controlling the Frames of a Movie Clip to Reflect Loading Progress
- Using Arrays and Loopers in ActionScript 3.0
- Adding MovieClip Instances to the Stage from the Flash Library
- Adding the Initial Variables
- Generating Multiple Instances with a for Loop
- Generating Drag-and-Drop Functionality
- Creating the Game Play in an ENTER_FRAME Listener
- Using hitTestObject() to Check for Collisions
- Creating and Formatting Text with ActionScript
- Creating a TLF Text Field with ActionScript
- Loading an External Text File with ActionScript
- Using the TextFormat Class
- Giving the User a Custom Panel to Format Text
- Creating a Scroll Bar Using ActionScript
- Controlling Sound with ActionScript
- Adding Slides to the Project
- The Sound, SoundChannel, and SoundTransform Classes
- Setting the Song Titles Using a for Loop
- Making the Sliders Invisible until Needed
- Programming the Buttons to Select Songs
- Controlling the Visibility of the Volume and Pan Controls
- Adding a Listener for the ID3 Tags of an MP3 File
- Using ActionScript and Components to Control Video
- Adding the FLVPlayback Component
- Setting FLVPlayback Properties in Flash
- Adding ActionScript Control of FLVPlayback Properties
- Working with Color
- Using Cue Points with Flash Video
- Adding the FLVPlayback Captioning Component
- Playing Multiple Video files from an XML Playlist
- Using the Full-screen Publishing Settings
Time permitting and if desired the following additional lessons can be covered.
ActionScript 3.0 for Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Classroom in a Book
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.