Object-Oriented ActionScript Training
- 2 Days
In this hands-on ActionScript training class you will learn how to develop reusable Flash based applications using ActionScript 3.0 and an object-oriented approach. This course is also suitable if you wish to use ActionScript 3.0 to create components for Flex-based development.
This ActionScript class starts by introducing Object-Oriented ActionScript and exploring the ActionScript 3.0 language and its features. You'll learn how to implement ActionScript 3.0 code using object-oriented concepts through various hands-on exercises. You will also find out about real-world applications and learn various useful tips and tricks, when we will have an in-depth look at the development workflow and at how you can best structure applications and use design patterns to solve common problems and help you optimize the development workflow.
- Learn ActionScript 3.0 syntax.
- Understand core concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (including Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism).
- Apply best practices for developing reusable applications.
- Get a thorough understanding of the Flash/Flex workflow.
- Understand how to best structure your code using frameworks.
- Get introduced to a number of design patterns in ActionScript 3.0.
- Build and deploy real-world, scalable web applications.
- Introducing ActionScript 3.0
- What is ActionScript?
- Learning ActionScript 3.0 syntax
- New features in ActionScript 3.0
- Classes and objects
- Methods and properties
- Scope and access modifiers
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Developer workflow and best practices
- Document class
- SWC compilation
- Flash/Flex integration
- Design Patterns
- What are Design Patterns?
- Implementing Design Patterns
- Best Practices and bringing it all together
- Working in teams Source and version control
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.