Adobe InDesign CS5 with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for iPad
- 1 Days
In this Adobe InDesign for iPad class, you will learn to use InDesign, in conjunction with the tools in Digital Publishing Suite, to create interactive documents, complete with media and links, for publication to iPad. This course is geared toward experienced InDesign users who are familiar with basic features, such as style sheets, image placement and document management. To get the most out of this course, we suggest that you attend our Introduction to InDesign CS5 course first.
- Learn to set up articles as iPad documents in InDesign
- Learn to create native interactive elements in InDesign.
- Learn to use the Interactive Overlay Creator to add audio and video, and to create 360Âº rotations and other interactive elements.
- Learn to use the Content Bundler to create .folio files and manage articles within the folio.
- InDesign CS5
- Digital Publishing Suite Components
- InDesign CS5
- Overlay Creator Plug-in
- Digital Content Bundler
- InDesign Digital Publishing Plug-in
- Adobe Viewer
- Setting Up the iPad Document in InDesign CS5
- File Naming Protocol
- Structuring Article Stacks
- Sizing the Document for iPad
- Page Orientation: Vertical, Horizontal or Both
- Creating Native Interactive Elements
- Multi-state Objects
- Scrollable Frames
- Table of Contents
- Understanding the Folder Structure
- Interactive Overlay Creator
- Setting Up the Overlay Resources Folder
- Pans and Panoramas
- Adding Audio/Video
- Delays, Auto-starts, Loops, Taps and Swipes
- Adding Audio
- Controller Skins
- The Content Bundler
- Anatomy of a .folio File
- Adding Stacks
- Managing Stack Order
- Specifying Metadata
- Export Options
- Uploading Content to a Server
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.