Advanced Illustrator CS6 Training
- 1 Days
In this advanced Adobe Illustrator training course, students will learn advanced features of Illustrator CS6 that will help them work more efficiently and effectively.
- Learn to work with layers.
- Learn to work with perspective drawing tools.
- Learn to blend colors and shapes.
- Learn to apply effects.
- Learn to work with appearance attributes and graphic styles.
- Learn to work with symbols.
- Learn to combine Illustrator with other Adobe applications.
- Experience with the basics of Illustrator as taught in Webucator's Introduction to Illustrator CS6 Training course.
- Working with Symbols
- Cleaning Out the Symbol Library
- Creating Symbols
- Editing Symbols
- Importing a Symbol Library
- Using the Symbolism Tools
- Editing Nested Symbols
- Replacing Symbols
- Saving Symbol Libraries
- Using Effects and Transparency
- Working with the Appearance Panel and Effects
- Applying the Effects
- Editing Effects
- Using Graphic Styles
- Creating and Saving Graphic Styles
- Applying and Modifying Graphic Styles
- Working with Object Transparency
- Working with Multiple Opacities
- Working with Blending Modes
- Saving and Importing Graphic Styles
- Applying Graphic Styles to Layers and Symbols
- Exporting and Saving Files
- Saving Using the AI File Format
- Saving an Illustration with Layers
- Make a Template Layer
- Using the Transform Effect
- Duplicating a Stroke
- Saving Different Versions of the Logo onto Separate Layers
- Expanding Appearance
- Save the First Version
- Using Live Paint
- Using the Color Guide Panel
- Saving the Third Version
- Using Recolor Artwork
- Saving a Layered PDF
- Integration with Other Applications
- Exporting for Photoshop
- Integrating with InDesign
- Integrating with Flash
- Integrating with Microsoft Expression Blend (XAML)
- Integrating with Premiere and After Effects
- Saving as EPS
- Save for Web
- Making a Flash Animation
- Advanced Blending Techniques
- Using the Blend Tool
- Applying a Gradient
- Applying Radial Gradients
- Applying Gradients Using Illustrator's Gradient Mesh Options
- Adjusting the Mesh
- Revisiting Blend Options
- More Mesh Work
- Overlapping Images
- Applying a Gradient Mesh Using the Mesh Tool
- Finishing Up with the Mesh Tool and Automatically Adding a Highlight
- Using the Symbol Tools
- Creating a Symbol
- Modifying a Symbol's Appearance
Adobe Illustrator CS6 Digital Classroom [Paperback]
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.