Advanced Flash CS5 Training
- 2 Days
This Advanced Flash training class starts with creating movie clip symbols and learning the basics of ActionScript. Students then learn to work with sound and video, to create Flash components, to load and control Flash content, and to publish their movies. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the CS6 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Learn to use Movie Clip Symbols in Flash.
- Learn the basics of ActionScript.
- Learn to working with Sound and Video in Flash.
- Learn to use Flash Components.
- Learn to load and control Flash Content.
- Learn to publish Flash to multiple outputs.
- Basic Flash Skills
- Movie Clip Symbols
- Creating Movie Clip Symbols
- About Symbols
- Understanding Blend Effects
- Applying Filters for Special Effects
- About Interactive Movies
- Designing a Layout
- Creating Buttons
- Understanding ActionScript 3.0
- Adding a Stop Action
- Creating Event Handlers for Buttons
- Creating Destination Keyframes
- Playing Animation at the Destination
- Animated Buttons
- Working with Sound and Video
- Understanding the Project File
- Using Sounds
- Understanding Flash Video
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Understanding Encoding Options
- Playback of External Video
- Working with Video and Transparency
- Embedding Flash Video
- Using Components
- About Components
- Adding a Text Component
- Using Components to Create Interactivity
- Loading and Controlling Flash Content
- Loading External Content
- Removing External Content
- Controlling Movie Clips
- Publishing Flash Documents
- Testing a Flash Document
- Understanding the Bandwidth Profiler
- Adding Metadata
- Publishing a Movie for the Web
- Alternative Publishing Options
- Hexadecimal Color Codes
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.