Advanced Flash Creative Cloud (CC) Training
- 1 Days
This advanced Flash CC training class starts with creating movie clip symbols and learning the basics of ActionScript. Students then learn to work with sound and video, to create Flash CC components, to load and control Flash content, and to publish their movies.
- Learn to use Movie Clip Symbols in Flash CC.
- Learn the basics of ActionScript.
- Learn to working with Sound and Video in Flash CS6.
- Learn to use Flash Components.
- Learn to load and control Flash Content.
- Learn to publish Flash to multiple outputs.
- Basic Flash Skills
- Movie Clip Symbols
- Creating Movie Clip Symbols
- About Symbols
- Understanding Blend Effects
- Applying Filters for Special Effects
- About Interactive Movies
- Designing a Layout
- Creating Buttons
- Understanding ActionScript 3.0
- Adding a Stop Action
- Creating Event Handlers for Buttons
- Creating Destination Keyframes
- Playing Animation at the Destination
- Animated Buttons
- Working with Sound and Video
- Understanding the Project File
- Using Sounds
- Understanding Flash CS6 Video
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Understanding Encoding Options
- Playback of External Video
- Working with Video and Transparency
- Embedding Flash CS6 Video
- Using Components
- About Components
- Adding a Text Component
- Using Components to Create Interactivity
- Loading and Controlling Flash CS6 Content
- Loading External Content
- Removing External Content
- Controlling Movie Clips
- Publishing Flash CS6 Documents
- Testing a Flash CS6 Document
- Understanding the Bandwidth Profiler
- Adding Metadata
- Publishing a Movie for the Web
- Alternative Publishing Options
- Hexadecimal Color Codes
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.