Advanced Premiere Pro CS6 Training
- 2 Days
In this Advanced Premiere Pro CS6 training class, students will take their Premiere Pro skills to an advanced level.
- Learn how to work with audio effects and clean up noisy video.
- Learn how to work with video effects.
- Learn methods for color correction.
- Learn how to work with compositing techniques.
- Learn to work with the title tools to create text effects.
- Basic level knowledge and experience working with Premiere Pro
- Review Putting Clips in Motion
- Adjusting the Motion Effect
- Changing Clip Position, Size, and Rotation
- Working with Keyframe Interpolation
- Using Other Motion-related Effects
- Multicamera Editing
- The Multicamera Process
- Creating a Multicamera Sequence
- Switching Multiple Cameras
- Finalizing Multicamera Editing
- Additional Multicamera Editing Tips
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Setting Up the Interface to Work with Audio
- Examining Audio Characteristics
- Adjusting Audio Volume
- Adjusting Audio Gain
- Normaizing Audio
- Creating a Split Edit
- Adjusting Audio Levels in a Sequence
- Working with the Audio Mixer
- Sweetening Sound
- Sweetening Sound with Audio Effects
- Adjusting EQ
- Applying Effects in the Audio Track Mixer
- Cleaning Up Noisy Audio
- Adding Video Effects
- Working with Effects
- Keyframing Effects
- Effects presets
- Frequently Used Effects
- Color Correction and Grading
- Color-oriented Workflow
- An Overview of Color-oritned Effects
- Fixing Exposure Problems
- Fixing Color Balance
- Special Color Effects
- Creating a Look
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- What Is an Alpha Channel?
- Making Compositing Part of Your Projects
- Working with the Opacity Effect
- Working with Alpha-Channel Transparencies
- Color Keying a Greenscreen Shot
- Using Mattes
- Creating Titles
- An Overview of the Titler Window
- Video Typography Essentials
- Creating Titles
- Stylizing Text
- Working with Shapes and Logos
- Making Text Roll and Crawl
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book [Paperback]
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.