Introduction to Xcelsius 2008 Training
- 2 Days
This Xcelsius training class will serve as an introduction to building dashboards with Xcelsius 2008. Students will create, design, and publish business dashboards using the Xcelsius application.
In fall 2011, SAP released Crystal Dashboard Designer 4.0. Webucator will continue to offer this Xcelsius 2008 training course and an upgraded course for the newly released Crystal Dashboard Designer 4.0 is in the process of being developed.
- Explore the Xcelsius workspace and an already created dashboard.
- Learn to create simple visualizations.
- Learn to conduct data analysis using Xcelsius components that give dynamic functionality to the specified data.
- Learn to create a Project Management dashboard.
- Learn to create a dashboard to consolidate and present the Human Resources information of an organization.
- Learn to finalize dashboards and export them to different file formats.
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007
- Familiarity with relational database concepts (tables, fields and records)
- Getting Started with Xcelsius
- Explore the Xcelsius Interface
- Explore a Dashboard
- Creating Simple and Interactive Visualizations
- Create a Simple Xcelsius Chart
- Manage Personal Finance Using Value Box
- Organize Levels of Information Using Filters
- Conduct a Comparative Study Using List Builder and Line Chart
- Conducting Data Analysis
- Conduct Trend Analysis Using Combo Box
- Conduct Demand Analysis Using Label Based Menu
- Conduct a Region Based Demand Analysis Using Maps
- Forecast Revenue Using Sliders and Gauge
- Creating a Project Management Dashboard
- Drill Down the Status of Current Projects Using the Drill Down Function
- Analyze Resource Efficiency Using Fisheye Picture Menu and Other Tools
- Analyze Resource Utilization Using Combination Chart
- Creating a Human Resources Dashboard
- Create an Organization Dashboard Using Organization Chart
- Conduct Attrition Analysis
- Finalizing Dashboards
- Create a Snapshot
- Publish Dashboards
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.