SAP BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x Security
- 2 Days
This SAP BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x Security training class will give students the skills to secure their BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x. system. Students will begin with security basics and work their way to advanced concepts. They will explore functional and data security, define a rights model, and secure data sources and universes. Step-by-step instructions ensure that you can implement important security techniques in your administration and design work.
This course is intended for users that are new SAP BI system administrators. It is designed for users of BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x.
- Understand SAP NetWeaver BW, LDAP, and AD authentication.
- Use single sign-on.
- Understand rights framework and inheritance model.
- Understand access levels.
- Use general and specific rights.
- Use secured connections.
- Understand universe security.
- Understand access restriction.
- Understand data and business security profile
- Work with scheduling, publications, and personalization profile.
- No prior SAP BI system administration experience is required.
- Familiarity with network security concepts is helpful.
- Introduction to Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- Administration and Security
- Users and Authentication
- Rights Framework
- Applications and Rights Reference
- Connections and Database Authentications
- Universe Security in Universe Design Tool
- Universe Security in Information Design Tool
- Scheduling and Publishing
- Security for SAP NetWeaver BW Data Sources
- Defining and Implementing a Security Model
- Additional Resources
SAP BusinessObjects BI Security
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.