SAP BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x System Administration
- 2 Days
This SAP BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x System Administration training class will give students the skills to administer their BusinessObjects BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x. system. Students will begin with administration basics and work their way to advanced concepts. They will learn how to size, install, and configure a system that will best meet their needs. Students will master the daily tasks that are necessary to keep an SAP BusinessObjects BI system up and running.
This course is intended for users that are new SAP BI system administrators. It is designed for users of BOE XI 3.x and BI 4.x.
- Learn to understand sizing and scalability.
- Learn to understand auditor- UNIX and Windows installation.
- Learn to understand Central Configuration Manager.
- Learn to understand Multi-source universes.
- Learn to understand user and content management.
- Learn to understand UMT and the Lifecycle Manage.r.
- Learn to work with probes.
- Learn to trace logs.
- Learn to work with patches and upgrades.
- Learn to understand SAP BusinessObjects Mobile.
- Learn to create customizations and enhancements.
- No prior SAP BI system administration experience is required.
- Familiarity with network security and administration concepts is helpful.
- Introduction to the SAP Business Objects BI Platform
- Sizing and Scalability
- Migrating Content
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
- Customization and Enhancement
- Additional Resources
- Student Labs
SAP BusinessObjects BI System Administration
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.