SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x
- 2 Days
This SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x training class will give students the skills to visualize data using SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.x. Students will learn how to use the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards suite of tools, determine which components best represent different types of information, and set up the relationships between these components. Students will have the opportunity to practice creating different types of models and dashboards through a series of hands-on exercises.
This course is designed for business users who need to generate effective presentations, dashboards, and data visualizations using SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards.
- Learn to create interactive dashboards.
- Learn to understand how to use SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards in an SAP environment.
- Learn to explore new features such as Query Browser, sparkline chart, and Universe connectivity.
- Learn to impress your audience with eye-catching, informative, and easy-to-navigate dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards! In this book, you'll quickly learn the basics of building your own dashboard and move on to customize your creations with themes, data connections, and other essential features.
- Learn to build a strong foundation by understanding the features, options, themes, and commands at your disposal, and benefit from comprehensive examples and practical exercises.
- Learn to tailor and enhance your dashboard by using SDK tools, data connectivity with options like SAP Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects Live Office, and both SAP and non-SAP tools.
- No prior SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards experience is required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Becoming Familiar with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- Dashboard Tutorial
- User Interface Component Basics
- Advanced User Interface Components
- Data Connectivity Basics
- Advanced Data Connectivity
- Special Features
- Planning the Dashboard
- Introduction to the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards SDK
- Get Started with Custom Component Basics
- Implement Advanced Custom Add-On Component Features
- Creating the Data Sharing Component
- Additional Resources
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.