Introduction to Visual Studio .NET
- 2 Days
Introduction to Visual Studio .NET provides you with a solid background on Microsoft's .NET technology so that you can decide whether it is appropriate for your next project and how it can integrate into an enterprise.
- Understand how .NET has radically changed how Windows development is done.
- Know how the .NET Framework provides services to applications built with it and how it wraps other technologies in an object-oriented type library.
- Grasp the open standards on which .NET is based, including language and protocol standards of various standards organizations.
- Be able to decide the best .NET and related technologies for implementing Web and desktop applications.
- Know about various infrastructure features built into the .NET Framework and its tools.
- Familiarity with PCs and desktop workstations.
- Experience with the Web
- Introducing .NET
- A Brief History of Windows Development
- Components of a .NET Application
- Migrating Existing Applications
- The .NET Framework
- .NET Framework Class Library
- .NET Architecture
- The .NET Standards
- Web Standards
- Web Services Standards
- Language and Infrastructure Standards
- Visual Studio .NET
- .NET and Visual Studio .NET
- The Development Environment
- Building a .NET Project
- Applications: The .NET Paradigms
- Building Distributed .NET Applications
- Data Access Layer
- Business Object Layer
- Web User Interface with ASP.NET
- Desktop User Interface with Windows Forms
- .NET Exposed
- .NET Framework
- Deployment and Version Compatibility
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.