Advanced Microsoft Excel
- 1 Days
This Advanced Microsoft Excel training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2013 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Learn to trace precendents and dependents.
- Convert text and valiate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
- Intermediate-level Excel skills.
- Using Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Preparing Your Data
- Inserting a Pivot Table
- Inserting Slicers
- Inserting Pivot Charts
- More Pivot Table Functionality
- Auditing Worksheets
- Tracing Precedents
- Tracing Dependents
- Showing Formulas
- Data Tools
- Converting Text to Columns
- Data Validation
- Consolidating Data
- Goal Seek
- Working with Others
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Password Protecting a Workbook
- Password Protecting a Worksheet
- Password Protecting Ranges in a Worksheet
- Tracking Changes
- Accepting or Rejecting Changes
- Recording and Using Macros
- Recording Macros
- Running Macros
- Editing Macros
- Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Random Useful Items
- Inserting Sparklines
- Customizing Sparklines
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Importing Text Files
- Exporting Worksheet Data to Microsoft Word
- Exporting Excel Charts to Microsoft Word
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.