Advanced Microsoft Excel 2003 Training
- 1 Days
In this advanced Microsoft Excel 2003 training course, you will automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and share Excel data with other applications.
This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, create PivotTables and PivotCharts, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
- Learn to customize workbooks.
- Learn to collaborate with others using workbooks.
- Learn to audit worksheets.
- Learn to analyze data.
- Learn to work with multiple workbooks.
- Learn to import and export data.
- Learn to structure workbooks with XML.
- Experience with Excel 2003.
- Streamlining Workflow
- Create a Macro
- Edit a Macro
- Customize Access to Excel Commands
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Update a Workbook's Properties
- Modify Excel's Default Settings
- Collaborating with Others
- Protect Files
- Share a Workbook
- Set Revision Tracking
- Review Tracked Revisions
- Merge Workbooks
- Adjust Macro Settings
- Administer Digital Signatures
- Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cell Precedents
- Trace Cell Dependents
- Locate Errors in Formulas
- Locate Invalid Data and Formulas
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Group and Outline Data
- Analyzing Data
- Create a Trendline
- Create Scenarios
- Perform What-If Analysis
- Develop a PivotTable Report
- Develop a PivotChart Report
- Perform Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Create a Workspace
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Edit Links
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Export to Microsoft Word
- Import a Word Table
- Import Text Files
- Structuring XML Workbooks
- Develop XML Maps
- Import, Add, and Export XML Data
- Manage XML Workbooks
- Apply XML View Options
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.