Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2003 Training
- 1 Days
In this intermediate Microsoft Excel 2003 training course, you will learn to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.
This course was designed for students who need the skills necessary to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyze data, and work with Excel on the Web.
- create and apply templates.
- create and modify charts.
- work with graphic objects.
- calculate with advanced formulas.
- sort and filter data.
- use Excel with the Web.
- Basic Microsoft Excel
- Creating and Applying Templates
- Create a Workbook from a Template
- Create a Custom Template
- Working with Comments
- Create a Hyperlink
- Use Web-based Research Tools
- Creating and Modifying Charts
- Create a Chart
- Format Chart Items
- Change the Chart Type
- Create a Diagram
- Working with Graphic Objects
- Insert Graphics
- Create AutoShapes
- Format Graphic Objects
- Change the Order of Graphic Objects
- Group Graphic Objects
- Move, Copy, and Resize Graphic Objects
- Calculating with Advanced Formulas
- Create and Apply a Name for a Range of Cells
- Calculate Across Worksheets
- Calculate with Date and Time Functions
- Calculate with Financial Functions
- Calculate with Statistical Functions
- Calculate with Lookup and Reference Functions
- Calculate with Logical Functions
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Sort Data Lists
- Filter Data Lists
- Create and Apply Advanced Filters
- Calculate with Database Functions
- Add Subtotals to a Worksheet
- Using Excel with the Web
- Export Excel Data
- Publish a Worksheet to the Web
- Import Data from the Web
- Create a Web Query
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.