Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 Training
- 1 Days
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel training class is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2013 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Learn to use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
- Experience with Excel 2007 equivalent to that taught in .
- Advanced Formulas
- Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- Naming a Single Cell
- Naming a Range of Cells
- Naming Multiple Single Cells Quickly
- Using Formulas That Span Multiple Worksheets
- Using the IF Function
- Using the PMT Function
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using the HLOOKUP Function
- Using the CONCATENATE Function
- Using the PROPER Function
- Using the LEFT and RIGHT Functions
- Using Date Functions
- Working with Lists
- Converting a List to a Table
- Removing Duplicates from a List
- Sorting Data in a List
- Filtering Data in a List
- Adding Subtotals to a List
- Grouping and Ungrouping Data in a List
- Working with Illustrations
- Working with Clip Art
- Using Shapes
- Working with SmartArt
- Visualizing Your Data
- Inserting Charts
- Editing Charts
- Advanced Formatting
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with Styles
- Applying Styles to Tables
- Applying Styles to Cells
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.