Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2007 Training
- 1 Days
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel worksheets. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2013 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Creating a Microsoft Excel Workbook
- Starting Microsoft Excel
- Creating a Workbook
- Saving a Workbook
- The Status Bar
- Adding and Deleting Worksheets
- Closing a Workbook
- The Ribbon
- The File Tab
- Introduction to the File Tab
- Opening a Workbook
- New Workbooks and Excel Templates
- Printing Worksheets
- Getting Help
- Adding Your Name to Microsoft Excel
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Adding Common Commands
- Adding Additional Commands with the Customize Dialog Box
- Adding Ribbon Commands or Groups
- Entering Data in Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Entering Text
- Using AutoComplete
- Entering Numbers and Dates
- Using the Fill Handle
- Formatting Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Selecting Ranges of Cells
- The Font Group
- The Alignment Group
- The Number Group
- Using Formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Math Operators and the Order of Operations
- Entering Formulas
- AutoSum (and Other Common Auto-Formulas)
- Copying Formulas and Functions
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Working with Rows and Columns
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Deleting Rows and Columns
- Setting Row Height and Column Width
- Hiding and Unhiding Rows and Columns
- Freezing Panes
- Editing Worksheets
- Find and Replace
- Using the Clipboard
- Finalizing Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Setting Margins
- Setting Page Orientation
- Setting the Print Area
- Print Scaling (Fit Sheet on One Page)
- Headers and Footers
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.