Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
- 1 Days
In this PowerPoint 2003 training class, you will learn to enhance presentations with features that will transform basic presentations into those with a powerful means of communication.
- Learn to create a design template.
- Learn to create organization charts and diagrams.
- Learn to add special effects to a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 slide.
- Learn to create a Web-based Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation.
- Learn to use a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation for collaborative workgroup review.
- Learn to use functionality that will enable you to deliver live, self-service, and online presentations.
- Basic PowerPoint Skills
- Creating a Custom Design Template
- Define Design Template Characteristics
- Create a Custom Color Scheme
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Format Custom Bullets
- Add a Footer
- Modify the Notes Master
- Save a Custom Design Template
- Adding Organization Charts and Diagrams
- Working with Organization Charts
- Update an Organization Chart
- Applying a Chart Layout
- Create a Diagram
- Draw a Flowchart
- Adding Special Effects
- Add Sound and Movies
- Add Animation
- Emphasize Objects
- Set a Motion Path
- Set the Order of Effects
- Creating Web Presentations
- Create a Group Home Page with the AutoContent Wizard
- Hyperlink to a Web Page
- Publish as a Web Page
- Collaborating in PowerPoint
- Set Password Protection
- Work with Comments
- Send a Presentation for Review
- Merge Revision Copies
- Apply Reviewer Changes
- Delivering a Presentation
- Hyperlink Within PowerPoint
- Add an Action Button
- Set Up a Custom Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Working with Narrations and Slide Timings
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.