Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
- 1 Days
In this Microsoft PowerPoint training class, you will learn the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 presentations.
- Learn to manipulate an existing PowerPoint presentation.
- Learn to begin creating a presentation.
- Learn to format text slides.
- Learn to add tables to a presentation.
- Learn to chart data in a presentation.
- Learn to modify objects on slides.
- Learn to add images to a presentation.
- Learn to prepare to deliver a presentation.
- An Orientation to PowerPoint
- The PowerPoint Environment
- Orientation to Views
- Navigate Through a Presentation
- Edit Slide Text
- Save the Presentation
- Run a Slide Show
- Beginning a Presentation
- Create a New Presentation
- Change Background Color
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Enter Text
- Create a Presentation from a Microsoft Word Outline
- Formatting Text Slides
- Apply Character Formats
- Align Text
- Change Line Spacing
- Change Indents
- Adding Tables to a Presentation
- Create a Table
- Format Tables
- Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
- Charting Data
- Create a Column Chart
- Edit Chart Data
- Change Chart Type
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Modifying Objects
- Resize Objects
- Copy and Duplicate Objects
- Move Objects
- Changing Object Orientation
- Format Objects
- Group and Ungroup Objects
- Change the Order of Objects
- Adding Images to a Presentation
- Add Clip Art
- Add a Picture from a File
- Draw Lines and Shapes
- Insert WordArt
- Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Spell Check
- Arrange Slides
- Add Transitions
- Create Speaker Notes
- Send a Presentation to Microsoft Word
- Print the Presentation
- Package a Presentation for CD
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.