Advanced Microsoft Word 2010 Training
- 1 Days
In this Microsoft Word training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2010 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Learn to work with tables of contents.
- Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
- Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
- Learn to use comments.
- Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
- Learn to compare and combine documents.
- Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
- Learn to protect documents.
- Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Working with Long Documents
- Adding a Table of Contents
- Updating the Table of Contents
- Deleting the Table of Contents
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- Inserting Citations and a Bibliography
- Adding an Index
- Reviewing and Collaborating on Documents
- Adding Comments
- Tracking Changes
- Viewing Changes, Additions, and Comments
- Accepting and Rejecting Changes
- Comparing and Combining Documents
- Comparing Documents
- Combining Documents
- Managing Mailings
- Creating Envelopes and Labels
- Using Mail Merge
- Protecting Documents
- Making Word Documents Read Only
- Password Protect Word Documents
- Restrict Formatting and Editing
- Random Useful Items
- Using Bookmarks
- Adding Watermarks
- Customizing the Ribbon
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.