Intermediate Microsoft Word 2013 Training
- 1 Days
Students in this Intermediate Word 2013 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2013 documents on Windows. In this Word 2013 class, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word 2013 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
- Learn to use Word 2013's advanced editing tools.
- Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
- Learn to work with columns.
- Learn to work with page and section breaks.
- Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
- Basic Microsoft Word 2013 skills
- Advanced Formatting
- Shading and Borders
- Changing Styles
- Paragraph Marks and Other Formatting Symbols
- Working with Tables
- Inserting a Table
- Table Styles
- Formatting a Table
- Working with Images
- Inserting Images
- Placing and Sizing Images
- Wrapping Text Around an Image
- Adjusting Images
- Borders and Effects
- Page Layout
- Orientation and Paper Size
- Working with Columns
- Page and Section Breaks
- Working with Illustrations
- Adding and Editing Charts
- Working with Clip Art
- Using Shapes
- Working with SmartArt
- Viewing Your Document(s)
- Document Views
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Multiple Windows
- Microsoft Word 2013 New Features
- Editing PDF Documents in Microsoft Word
- Using Live Layout and Alignment Guides
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.