Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013 Training
- 1 Days
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word on Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word documents.
- Learn to create and edit Microsoft Word documents.
- Learn about the Ribbon.
- Learn about the File tab.
- Learn to create new documents and use Word templates.
- Learn to format Word documents.
- Learn to add page numbers, headers and footers, and spell and grammar check documents.
- Creating a Microsoft Word Document
- Starting Microsoft Word
- Creating a Document
- Saving a Document
- The Status Bar
- Closing a Document
- The Ribbon
- The Ribbon
- The File Tab
- Introduction to the File tab
- Opening a Document
- New Documents and Word Templates
- Printing Documents
- Getting Help
- Adding Your Name to Microsoft Word
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Adding Common Commands
- Adding Additional Commands with the Customize Dialog Box
- Adding Ribbon Commands or Groups
- Formatting Microsoft Word Documents
- Selecting Text
- Selecting Fonts
- Working with Lists
- Using Styles
- Using the Ruler
- Setting Margins
- Editing Documents
- Find and Replace
- Using the Clipboard
- Finalizing Microsoft Word Documents
- Adding Page Numbers
- Headers and Footers
- Checking Spelling and Grammar
- Microsoft Word 2013 New Features
- Using Read Mode
- The Object Zoom Feature
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.