Introduction to SharePoint 2010
- 1 Days
This Introduction to SharePoint 2010 class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2010 environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint End User class and is intended for people new to using SharePoint who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2010 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to integrate Office Outlook and Excel applications with SharePoint 2010.
- SharePoint 2010 Introduction
- SharePoint Versions
- Team Site Layout and Navigation
- SharePoint List Basics
- List Templates
- Creating Lists
- List Columns
- Column Validation
- Library Basics
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Default Views
- Custom Views
- Office Integration
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Site Navigation
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.