SharePoint 2016 End User Training
- 3 Days
This SharePoint 2016 End User class is for end users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, basic page customization, working with forms and managing site permissions and users.
This outline is subject to change when SharePoint 2016 is released.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.
- SharePoint 2016 Introduction
- SharePoint Versions
- Team Site Layout and Navigation
- SharePoint List Basics
- List Templates
- Creating Lists
- List Columns
- Column Validation
- Library Basics
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Default Views
- Custom Views
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Site Navigation
- Page Content
- Wiki Library Pages
- Web Part Pages
- Working with Web Parts
- Forms Library
- Creating a Forms Library
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- Office Integration
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Access Integration
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Participating in User Communities
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- Managing Personal Sites
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.