Advanced Topics in Project 2013
- 2 Days
This Advanced Topics in Project 2013 class covers the advanced features of the application, including emphasis on customization of the application itself.
- Learn to manage time and resources.
- Learn to modify the display.
- Learn to chart data.
- Learn to use recurring tasks.
- Learn to use templates.
- Learn to customize Project reports, tables, filters, and the ribbon.
- Learn to use macros in Project.
- Advanced-level experience in Microsoft Project 2013
- Managing the Project
- Management Criteria
- Managing Time
- Examine an Existing Project
- Managing Resources
- Special Features and Advanced Analysis
- Use the Course Development Project
- Modifying the Display (Shortcuts)
- Task Usage and Resource Usage Views
- Charting Data
- Importing into Project
- Recurring Tasks
- Using a Sample Template
- Global Template
- Customizing MS Project
- Custom Reports
- Custom Tables
- Adding Columns to Tables
- Custom Filters
- Custom Filter Values
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Macros Overview Page
- Creating VBA Code
- The VB Editor
- Working with Modules
- Editing Macros
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.