Microsoft Project 2010: Web App
- 1 Days
This Microsoft Project training is designed for individuals who will need to interact with the Project Server environment to update project progress, view project and resource information, and manage tasks and their issues and risks.
- Learn to use Project Web App to access Project Server.
- Learn to view task assignments.
- Learn to modify task assignments to update the project manager about your progress in the project.
- Learn to manage status reports.
- Learn to manage risks, issues, and documents associated with a project.
- Learn to track project status within the enterprise.
- knowledge of a Windows operating system and a web browser.
- Fundamentals of Project Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007.
- Using Project Web App
- Review Project Management Tasks and EPM Components
- Access Project Server Using PWA
- Viewing Tasks
- View Task Information
- Customize Task Display Order
- Search for and Filter Tasks
- Set View Options
- Modifying Task Assignments
- Update Progress on Task Assignments
- Add Notes to Task Assignments
- Notify Your Manager of Nonworking Time
- Create a Task
- Reassign a Task
- Manage Delegation of Project Responsibilities
- Managing Status Reports
- Send Status Reports
- Manage Status Reports
- Managing Risks, Issues, and Documents
- Manage Risks
- Manage Issues
- Add and View Shared Documents
- Tracking Project Status Within the Enterprise
- View Project Information Using the Project Center
- Manage Resources Using the Resource Center
- Approve Task Updates Using the Approval Center
- Create a Custom Field
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.