Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet for Business Use
- 1 Days
This Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet for Business Use training shows how your Windows 10 tablet is a powerful tool to help you stay organized and connected when you are on the move. Today's tablets are powerful computers in their own right. You can use your Windows 10 tablet to manage your schedule, keep up with news and email, compose and deliver presentations, even run productivity apps such as Microsoft Office. In this course, you will learn how to set up, configure, and secure a Windows 10 tablet, run and use various apps, manage files, use your tablet in conjunction with other devices, and search for information.
This outline is subject to change when Windows 10 is released.
- Learn to use your Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet for business use.
- Learn how to manage apps on your Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet.
- Learn to find and share information with your Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet.
- Learn to manage files on your Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet.
- Learn how to configure and secure your Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet.
- Be familiar with using personal computers, preferably some version of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 7 or 8.
- Getting Started with your Microsoft® Windows® 10 Tablet
- Identify Components of a Windows 10 Tablet
- Launch Apps and Navigate from the Start Screen
- Enter Text Using the Touch Interface
- Navigate Between Apps
- Managing Apps
- Set Up a Microsoft Account
- Install and Configure Apps
- Finding Information
- Use Windows 10 Search
- Use Internet Explorer
- Obtain Help and Support
- Sharing Information
- Use Mail
- Use Windows 10 Spelling Check
- Share from Apps
- Managing Files
- Manage Files with File Explorer
- Search within Files
- Configuring Your Tablet
- Configure the Start Screen
- Configure Settings
- Add and Remove Devices
- Configure and Use Printing Devices
- Configure Display Devices
- Maintain Your Hardware
- Securing Your Tablet
- Secure Your Tablet Physically
- Secure Your Tablet Software and Files
- Secure Your Network and Web Access
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.