Using Microsoft Windows 10
- 1 Days
This Microsoft Windows 10 training shows you how to use Microsoft Windows 10. Whether you're new to computers or have used them in the past, this class will help you become more comfortable using a personal computer (PC) and, more specifically, the Windows 10 interface. This course will help you to define what a PC is, and familiarize you with the Windows 10 user interface and its basic capabilities. In this course, you will explore Windows 10 and learn how to create documents, send email, browse the Internet, and share information between applications and with other users.
This course is designed for any end user who is interested in learning about and using the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional use.
This outline is subject to change when Windows 10 is released.
- Learn to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
- Previous exposure to personal computers and the Internet is helpful.
- Getting to Know PCs and the Windows 10 User Interface
- Identify Components of a Personal Computer
- Sign In to Windows 10
- Navigate the Start Screen
- Using Modern Apps and Navigation Features
- Access and Identify the Charms
- Modern Apps and Common Navigation Features
- Multitasking with Apps
- Working with Desktop Applications
- Navigate the Desktop
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Elements of a Desktop Window
- Create and Modify Files with Desktop Applications
- Using Internet Explorer 10
- Navigate Internet Explorer
- Browse the Web
- Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Customize the Start Screen
- Customize the Desktop
- Using Windows 10 Security Features
- Set Privacy Levels and Passwords
- Use Windows Defender
- Store and Share Files with SkyDrive
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.