InfoPath 2007 Training
- 2 Days
In this Microsoft InfoPath 2007 training class, you will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
- Learn to create InfoPath forms.
- Learn to import and export form data.
- Learn to customize form layout.
- Learn to manage views.
- Learn to secure the forms.
- Learn to distribute forms.
- Learn to manage controls.
- Learn to work with databases.
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Explore the User Interface
- Draft a Form
- Add a Data Validation Rule
- Test a Form
- Importing and Exporting Form Data
- Import Forms into InfoPath
- Export Form Data to Excel
- Export Form Data to the Web
- Customizing Form Layout
- Format a Form
- Customize Tables
- Insert Graphic Objects
- Create Optional and Repeating Sections
- Merge Forms
- Managing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Modify a View
- Create a Print Version for a View
- Assign User Roles to a View
- Applying Security to Forms
- Protect InfoPath Forms
- Restrict Access to a Form
- Set Security Zones
- Distributing Forms
- Publish a Form Template
- Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Managing Controls
- Data Source Concepts
- Customize Controls
- Bind Controls
- Working with a Database
- Develop a Form from a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Populate Controls Using a Database
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.