InfoPath 2010 Training
- 2 Days
In this Microsoft InfoPath 2010 training class, you will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
- Learn to create InfoPath forms.
- Learn to import and export forms.
- Learn to customize a form layout.
- Understand how to manage views.
- Learn to apply security to forms.
- Learn to distribute forms.
- Learn to manage controls.
- Understand how to work with a database.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products concentrating in forms development and experience working in a tagged environment (e.g., HTML or Framemaker with SGML).
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Explore the InfoPath 2010 Interface
- Draft a Form
- Add Data Validation Rules
- Test a Form
- Importing and Exporting Forms
- Import Form Data Using InfoPath Designer
- Export Form Data to Excel Using InfoPath Filler
- Export Form Data to the Web Using InfoPath Filler
- Customizing Form Layouts
- Customize Tables
- Format a Form
- Insert Graphical Objects
- Create Sections
- Merge Forms
- Managing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Assign User Roles to a View
- Applying Security to Forms
- Protect InfoPath Forms
- Restrict Access to a Form
- Set Security Zones
- Distributing Forms
- Publish a Form
- Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Managing Controls
- Describe Data Source Concepts
- Customize Controls
- Bind Controls
- Working with a Database
- Develop a Form from a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Populate Form Controls from a Database
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.