Microsoft Office 2010: Transition from Office 2003
- 1 Days
In this Microsoft Office 2010 training, you will work with the new and updated features of Microsoft Office 2010. This course is intended for users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office suite, who are looking to transition to 2010 and want to know what the new features of Office 2010 are.
- Learn to identify the new and enhanced features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Learn to modify documents using Microsoft Word 2010.
- Learn to present worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Learn to create Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
- Learn to work with databases using Microsoft Access 2010.
- Learn to share files using Microsoft Office 2010.
- Familiarity with prior versions of the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
- Customize the User Interface
- Work with Ribbon Tabs
- Save Files in Different Formats
- Print Files
- Modifying Documents Using Microsoft Word 2010
- Navigate and Find Information
- Apply Text Styles
- Add SmartArt Graphics
- Insert Screenshots in a Document
- Compare Reviewed Documents
- Working with Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Work with Tables
- Apply a Formula
- Apply Enhanced Conditional Formatting
- Create Charts
- Create Sparklines
- Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating Dynamic Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Apply Themes
- Apply Picture Effects
- Apply Animation and Transition Effects
- Add Videos
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Working with Databases Using Microsoft Access 2010
- Work with Tables
- Work with Queries and Macros
- Create Forms
- Create Reports
- Work with External Data
- Design a Database for the Web
- Sharing Microsoft Office 2010 Files
- Protect Files
- Share Files
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.