OneNote Training 2010
- 1 Days
This Microsoft OneNote 2010 training will show you how to create, edit, organize, and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
The course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes.
- Learn to explore the Microsoft OneNote 2010 interface and create a simple notebook.
- Learn to create notes using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
- Learn to organize content and search for information in a Microsoft OneNote 2010 notebook.
- Learn to integrate OneNote 2010 with other applications.
- Familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard.
- Be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on a computer.
- Getting Started with OneNote 2010
- Explore the OneNote Interface
- Create a Notebook
- Customize the OneNote Interface
- Creating Notes
- Enter Notes
- Create Template-Based Notes
- Format Notes
- Draw Shapes
- Embed Content
- Organizing and Working with OneNote
- Organize Notes
- Add Tags
- Search Notes
- Save and Print Notes
- Integrating OneNote with Other Applications
- Customize the OneNote View
- Use Outlook with OneNote
- Use OneNote with Other Office Applications
- Publish Notes Pages
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.