OneNote 2013 Training
- 1 Days
This OneNote 2013 training course is intended to enable the typical student, educator, or business user of a desktop version of Microsoft Office (2007 or later) to productively use the key components of the Microsoft Office OneNote 2013 application on a desktop, laptop, or Microsoft Windows 8 tablet device, when working in or away from the primary office or study environment.
OneNote has many features that can improve time management skills, including task lists and scheduling with Microsoft Outlook. OneNote also makes it easier to comprehend information by allowing for audio recording and even searching the audio recording for specific spoken words or phrases. Research can be accomplished on the web and links are maintained so you know where you found the information. These are just a few of the note-taking organization features that will be covered in this class.
This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam.
- Explore the structure of a OneNote notebook.
- Add content to and organize a OneNote notebook.
- Manage OneNote notebooks, history, and backups.
- Work with Excel spreadsheets and embedded files.
- Share and collaborate with notebooks.
- Finalize a notebook.
- Good understanding of how to use the 2007, 2010, or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite. Specific tasks that the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
- Be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on a computer.
- Exploring Notebook Structure
- Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Customize the User Interface within OneNote
- Adding Content and Formats to a OneNote Notebook
- Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
- Managing OneNote Notebooks, History, and Backups
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
- Working with Excel Spreadsheets and Embedded Files
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Work with Embedded Files
- Sharing and Collaborating with Notebooks
- Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration
- Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Finalizing a Notebook
- Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings
- Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
- Organize and Search Notebooks
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.