Microsoft Publisher 2013
- 1 Days
This course outline is tentative and will be updated shortly after the Publisher 2013 courseware is published in April.
In this Microsoft Publisher 2013 training class, students will create, format, edit, and distribute publications. This course is intended for students with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft Publisher 2013 to create, lay out, and edit publications.
- Become familiar with the Publisher 2013 environment and start working on a publication.
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication.
- Format text in a publication.
- Edit the contents in a publication.
- Format graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for distribution.
- Familiarity with using personal computers and a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Comfort in the Windows environment and ability to use Windows to manage information on computers.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Getting Started with Publisher 2013
- Identify the Components of the Publisher Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Basic Publication
- Add Content to a Publication
- Modifying the Layout and Structure of a Publication
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Use Building Blocks
- Formatting Text in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Editing Content in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Preparing a Publication for Distribution
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Send a Publication by Email
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.