MOC 40366 - Networking Fundamentals: Training for MTA Exam 98-366
- 3 Days
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, and Protocols and Services. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Learn to understand Network Infrastructures.
- Learn to understand Network Hardware.
- Learn to understand Protocols and Services.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understanding Local Area Networking
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Understanding Internet Protocol
- Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Working with Networking Services
- Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.