MOC 80290 - Marketing Automation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- 1 Days
This Marketing Automation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also discusses the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns and discusses how to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
The course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available marketing features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
- Examine the benefits of closed loop marketing.
- Learn to create and use marketing lists.
- Introduce quick campaigns and marketing campaigns.
- Learn to plan marketing campaigns and create and use templates.
- Learn to import leads.
- Learn to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
- Learn to capture and manage campaign responses.
- Learn to create and manage sales goals for individuals and teams within your organization.
- Learn to use Personal Charts, System Charts, and Dashboards to analyze marketing information.
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management.
- General understanding of business processes.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Benefits of Closed Loop Marketing
- Creating and Using Marketing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns and Quick Campaigns
- Quick Campaigns
- Introduction to Marketing Campaigns
- Creating a Marketing Campaign
- Creating and Using Campaign Templates
- Importing Leads
- Lab: Quick Campaigns
- Lab: Create a Marketing Campaign
- Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Campaigns, Campaign Activities and Marketing Lists
- Creating and Using Email Templates
- Sales Literature, Products and Price Lists
- Distributing Campaign Activities
- Capturing and Viewing Campaign Responses
- Working with Campaign Responses
- Lab: Create a Campaign Response
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Marketing Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Creating and Managing Marketing Goals
- Creating Charts
- Customizing and Working with Dashboards
- Lab: Create a Personal Chart for Appointments
- Lab: Goal Management
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.