MOC 80291 - Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- 1 Days
This Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 training introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and process sales information. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information.
The course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available sales features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process.
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management.
- Learn when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities.
- Learn to use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management.
- Learn to use the Product Catalog.
- Learn to create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers.
- Learn to create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment.
- Learn to use Lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information.
- Learn to work with and create dashboards.
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management.
- General understanding of business processes.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Overview of the Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Core Records in the Sales Process
- Tracking Competitors and Managing Sales Literature
- Working with Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Sales Processes, Workflows and Dialogs
- Lab: Qualify and Convert LeadsLab: Running a Dialog Process
- Working with the Product Catalog
- The Product Catalog and the Sales Process
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
- Lab: Create a Special Offer Price ListLab: Use a Special Offer Price List for an Opportunity
- Sales Order Processing
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Process
- Opportunities, Quotes, and the Sales Process
- Working with Orders
- Working with Invoices
- Lab: Create Multiple Quotes from an OpportunityLab: Convert a Quote to an Order
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Sales Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Creating Charts
- Lab: Create a Sales Goal for Opportunities
InterSource Geneva, a premier Information Technology training firm, offers over 400 different courses on server, database and programming technologies, as well as end-user classes for the most popular office, graphics and design applications. We serve clients in Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich) and throughout Europe (France, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, England, Netherlands, Spain, etc.).
InterSource offers custom, private courses at client sites, standard public courses in our Geneva classroom, and online training via live Web conference. Training is offered in English and many other languages (Francais, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano.)
For an overall view of our offerings, please visit us at www.intersource.ch.